1. How to shop with us
Please note that you must be 18 years to shop at Kwadusa.com and that the agreement does not become final until we have sent a confirmation to you.
Please also note that much of the clothing from Kwadusa is printed by hand and that our textiles are purchased at local markets. Therefore, there may be variations between the individual products. We cannot guarantee that the colors displayed on the website exactly reflect the colors of the actual garments. The appearance of colors also depends on your computer settings.
Your use of the website and purchase of products on the website, as well as these terms of purchase are subject to Danish law, and any purchase is regarded as made in Denmark. Your statutory rights are not affected by these Terms and Conditions.
Step by step
1. Select the wanted product and size and click the icon “Add to cart” to get the product into the cart.
2. When you have selected a product you can either continue the search or you can proceed directly to the checkout. You always have the opportunity to change or delete your order simply by pressing the shopping cart at the top. Hereby you get an overview in which you can edit and delete.
3. If you choose to go to checkout you have the opportunity to use your gift card. If you choose to pay with a gift card, please enter the code as stated on the gift card, and proceed directly to information delivery.
4. If you choose to go to checkout, you will be asked to enter country, name, address, email address and phone number. If you previously have shopped with Kwadusa, your previous entries appear automatically. If you want the order to be delivered to another address other than your billing address, you have to specify it. You proceed to the final order which include delivery costs. Please remember to review your order before further proceeding. If you agree, please accept the order and please note that when you agree you also accept our terms and conditions. Then you specify the payment method. Once you have chosen the payment method, you will be prompted to enter the information that the selected payment method requires, for example, credit card information.
5. When you have fulfilled your order, you will receive a receipt. The receipt is purely a reproduction of the order you just placed. The receipt is not a confirmation of an agreement between you and Kwadusa. The agreement will only be final when you receive an order confirmation from Kwadusa via email. We store your order and the order confirmation, and you can always get a copy by contacting us.
2. Prices and Payment
All prices at Kwadusa.com are in DKK and include VAT at 25% but exclude delivery costs. All prices are current prices that we continuously update. We can without notice change our prices, but it will obviously not affects orders, which we accepted by sending an order confirmation. Prices as well as printing and inventory error are subject to corrections.
For non EU countries we settle the price without VAT. For delivery outside EU, VAT and customs duties are settled in accordance with local regulations.
Kwadusa.com accepts Dankort/Visa-Dankort, Visa, Mastercard, JCB and UnionPay. When you place an order, your creditcard will be authorized. Should your card not be authorized, you will receive a message that authorization failed and you will then be asked to select another method of payment.
Payment will be debited to your account when the goods are dispatched. There cannot be charged a greater amount that the one you approved when ordering.
Delivery in and outside Denmark
We handle orders in the order they come in. We aim to ensure that your order is dispatched within 1-3 business days after you have received the order confirmation. Kwadusa.com ensure delivery by Post Denmark. Kwadusa.com cannot be held responsible for delays in Post Denmark. In the unlikely event of defaulted delivery Kwadusa.com will obviously dispatch a new delivery without charge. We deliver to Greenland and the Faroe Islands for the same price as in Denmark.
Delivery in Denmark is free of charge for orders of 500 DKK or above. Otherwise, the shipping fee is 39.00 DKK.
Delivery to countries in Europe is free of charge for orders of 70 EUR and above. Otherwise, the shipping fee is 13 EUR.
Delivery outside Europe is not free of charge. The delivery cost is 20 EUR.
4. Change of error in order
If you have made an error, when you placed the order – for instance you wrote a wrong address – please contact us as soon as possible at +45 31 90 60 20 or send us an email at email@example.com.
5. Return policy
If you regret a purchase, you simply return the goods to Kwadusa. We must be notified of your cancellation within 14 days after you have received your order. If we do not receive any notification of the cancellation within 14 days, the cancellation right will not be retained. From the time you have notified Kwadusa of your cancellation, the goods must be returned within 14 days otherwise you lose the cancellation right.
You are very welcome to use the bag in which you received the goods. The return of the goods is made at the buyer’s risk and expense. We do not accept returned goods by COD (Cash On Delivery) nor packages without delivery.
Please return the goods to Kwadusa, Graabroedretorv 5, DK-1154 Copenhagen C.
Once the goods have been received and approved by Kwadusa, the purchase price is refunded to the same credit card used for the payment of the order. Refunds are made within 10 working days from the day we receive the returned and approved goods. In the event that a product has suffered any impairment due to use exceeding what is required to determine the state and
condition of the product – as you would do in a physical store – the resale value of products will be determined of Kwadusa.
Is you want to return/swap a product the same rules apply as “Return Policy”. Please make a new order at Kwadusa.com, as Kwadusa.com do not automatically dispatch another size, style or color.
The Sales of Goods Act deficiency rules may apply.
Kwadusa.com aims for the production of high-quality clothing, but sometimes errors may occur in production. If the products you have purchased from us proves to have manufacturing errors or material defects, you have a 2-year warranty as described in the Sale of Goods Act. Please contact us as soon as possible and we will do what we can to resolve the complaint. Initially Kwadusa will try to get it repaired, but if it cannot be repaired, it will be exchanged for a new product in the same size and model. If this cannot be done, you will either be offered a discount or a credit note/gift card. The warranty does not cover defects or damages directly or indirectly caused by improper handling, poor maintenance, and violence or tampering.
Complaints about failures and shortcomings that could be detected through general inspection of the product, must be communicated to Kwadusa.com within a reasonable time and the display of a valid receipt for the purchase of goods from Kwadusa.com. We recommend that you save the receipt for at least 2 years. Costs of delivery related to claims is to a reasonable extent refunded by Kwadusa. For refund of any postage, please enclose a copy of the receipt.
You can file a complaint by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or Kwadusa, Graabroedretorv 5, DK-1154 Copenhagen C.
You should be aware that your right to complain may cease before the warranty period has expired, if the product is not intended to last for two years, or by natural use is worn out before the deadline.
8. Cancellation of order
We are entitled to cancel your purchase, without being required to pay compensation or otherwise cover your costs if:
• there has been an accidental error on kwadusa.com such as an error in payment,
• your payment information cannot be verified or is incorrect,
We will try to solve the problem and we will of course notify you in case of a cancellation, before it takes place. If a cancellation takes place, we will return all payments without any additional costs for you.
9. Disputes and governing law
Any dispute, that involves Kwadusa.com and purchases of products on that website are subject to Danish law.
10. Handling of personal data
When you shop at Kwadusa.com we record some information. The information, which we record is:
– First and last name
This information is recorded exclusively in order to deliver the order to you with exceptions of the email address, which can also be used to subscribe for Kwadusas newsletter.
It is optionally to subscribe at Kwadusa’s mailing list to receive news etc. on a regular basis. The service can be unsubscribed at any time.
We respect your privacy and handle your personal data in accordance with the Danish legislation. No personal information recorded on Kwadusa.com are handover, sold or made available to 3.-parties. All information is adequately kept and is only available to Kwadusa.com.
In accordance with the Danish Personal Data Protection Act we disclose the recorded information on the basis of an inquiry and delete the extent desired.
We use Google Analytics to analyze how the website is used.